My name is Nella Silaen, for simply call me “Nella”.
My father surnamed “Silaen” from the village who was also named “Silaen”, and my mom boru “Panjaitan” from the village named “Huta Ginjang”. Batak clan lineage in inherited his father’s side, hence my last name so “Silaen”.
Married to the man of my dreams. Proud mommy of Benjamin 15.07.2014. We lived in
Bad Rappenau, Sinsheim, Germany.
I love to sing, although my voice is not too good, I like pop music, Gospel music, English, Indonesian, even Batak songs. Celine Dion is my favorite singer. I also like the others singer such as Adele, David Guetta, Rihanna, Kelly Clarkson etc and now seem to like also German pop singers so i can learn this languange as well.
I have a lot of passions of gardening. I love Flowers and green plants and then I like to cook and to bake, I tried many new recipes and like to explored it.
With this blog, I’d like to tell my days outside of Indonesia, to keep my family and friends informed of my progress .. and anyone you might accidentally be thrown into this blog could come back whenever you want to see what’s new.
Most Commented to my blog: (*data as of June 6, 2013)
1. Panduan Apply Schengen Visa di Kedutaan Belanda 268 comments (Comments are closed)
2. Cinta via Biro Jodoh Online 167 comments
3. Buku Tamu 162 comments
4. About Nella 158 comments
5. Akhirnya Blogku Punya Domain Sendiri 142 comments
6. Kisah Cintaku yang Kelabu 139 komentar
7. 6 Hal yang Membuat saya Frustasi 130 comments
8. Memotret Bunga Tulip 121 comments
9. Aturan Internetan di Jerman 119 comments
10. Musim Dingin di Jerman 115 comments
11. Tulip Bermekaran di Taman Kota 114 comments
If you Want to get in Touch with me dont forget to subscribe to my blog so you will receive notifications of new posts by email ;-).
Tulisan yang mungkin kalian tertarik membacanya :
*Dengan berat hati terpaksa saya tidak mencantumkan lagi email pribadi di halaman ini karena saya kebanjiran banyak email dan saya kewalahan membalasnya. Pernah saya curhatin disini.
Auf Deutsch Ich Über Mich